Sunday, March 14, 2010

08/52

Happy Birthday, Jaxon Lane!

Time flies faster and faster every year. I can't believe our sweet little boy is already five years old! He had a great birthday. :-) Thank you to all our friends and family that helped to make it special.

Here are a few photos from birthday breakfast at home. He wanted blueberry muffins and got to open his card and 1 gift.




Sister with a mouthful of muffin

Counting those 5 big ones

I'm FIVE!

Snack time at school:
This is Jaxon in his classroom at school. Daddy and I took birthday cupcakes to his class and he wore the cool sunglasses and ate of the special dish. 

And one more birthday celebration and brownies that night:

"Unwrapping" his big gift from mommy and daddy- playset and fort!


And a couple days later Jaxon celebrated his birthday with family and friends at a Scooby Doo birthday party at our house. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect so the kids played on the fort and ate cake and snacks outside. We also had a magician come! He was really good and Jax and the kids loved it. 






What a goofy face. He wanted down b/c he heard the doorbell ring and knew it was someone there for the party. 









I am so behind on this blog! Sometimes I have to fight the urge to "fix" these photos in photoshop, but they are just family snapshots and that is what I need to leave them as! 

~Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment