Sunday, March 14, 2010

09/52

Brother and sister! They love each other so much. The best gift we have given them is each other. Nothing really exciting happened this week, just a lot of playing together time-- which is my favorite!  You will notice more pictures of Ellie throughout most of these posts--- no, I am not partial-- but Jax HATES pictures. (Well, Ellie does too but it's easier to 'trick' her into looking at me.) I take pictures of other people's kids all the time-- easy peasy. But my own? They are impossible!

It was a nice day and the kids played on their new fort together. Ellie makes me nervous, she is a dare devil! I need to get some shots (and a video!) of her on the glider-- she's crazy. I managed two pictures out there, that's pretty good for them-- lol!






And in their jammies, hanging out in the playroom:

Look at those eyelashes!

She loves books, just like her mommy. :)

'
"Ooooh dixie!" (She calls all dogs "Dixie"-- the name of our mutt)

Nice, Jax

Knights and dragons and batman oh my!

One event that happened this week-- Ellie transitioned to a toddler bed (after a nasty fall out of her crib mid-tantrum)

Can you see her in all the blankets, pillows, and animals?

And when I went to check on Jaxon before I went to bed, this is how I found him. :o)

I am so thankful for my sweet, fun kids!

~Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment