Saturday, February 20, 2010

07/52

Happy Valentine's Day! Last friday the kids had Valentine's parties at school. Ellie had to miss most of hers because of a doctor appointment (another ear infection... ugh!), but Jaxon had a blast at his. I am the room mother for his pre-school class, so I was in charge of the party. We had yummy cupcakes, cookies, cheese, grapes, crackers, juice, and fruit. We also played Valentine Bingo and the kids sang us a bunch of cute songs.

Here are the kids on friday morning, before their party:




She was ordering somebody around for her "milky". 


And Jaxon's class party:

Playing Valentine bingo




With one of his buds


Jax had a special carnation delivered to him 


Singing "A tooty ta a tooty ta a tooty ta ta! Thumbs up, elbows back, feet apart, knees together....


A tooty ta ta!




The kids' Valentine goodies

Ellie got new dollhouse people for her dollhouse


Jax got more knights for his knight castle and fortress


She's patting her family to "ny-ny" (night night)




Pretty eyelashes!

And then I tortured Ellie and tried to take some shots of her with a backdrop I had set up from 
a session the day before. She is not a poser and does not like pictures, so it wasn't much of a success!









~Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Precious kids & I love their V-day outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tooty ta song... cracks me up when my kids sing it! Looks like they had a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete