Thursday, January 21, 2010

03/52

Ok, ok... so I'm only on week 3 of this Project 52 thing and I am already posting a week late. Ack! I'm going to have to get better about this. My week 4 post is already due. I have the pictures for it, so be looking for another one in the next couple days.

Haircuts!  We couldn't decide about Jaxon's hair-- it looks so cute a bit curly and semi-long, but it was time to say goodbye. His hair grows so fast anyway. And Ellie got her first haircut! She was in desperate need of a trim or something... it's wild! They styled her hair a little funky, so don't pay attention to that part. We took them on a whim after work one day to a place called Heavenly Cuts. They have firetrucks that the kids can sit in and movies for them to watch while getting a trim. I even saved the tiny little locks of Ellie's hair that were cut off. My mom still has my first haircut in an envelope in my baby book. I have Jaxon's also.

Ellie was fascinated by the Thomas the train table they had in the waiting area. I didn't get a good before picture of her hair because she was wearing pigtails that day-- but for a good idea just see the post before this one. She hardly got anything cut off, but it still seems to make a difference. It made her hair seem thicker and it doesn't knot up in the back quite so bad.








Ellie thought her brother looked pretty funny getting a haircut... lol








This is what my daughter looks like with 2 pigtails after 6 hours at daycare, 2 hours at grandparents, 2 naps, and lots of playing:









Now it's Elle's turn!


Didn't get too many pictures of little miss being cut because she made daddy hold her.... she was not going to sit in that firetruck and let some lady cut her hair!


With his balloons and sucker--- no wonder he loves that place!


After at home.... crazy hair style, right? Nice cow-lick.



Better late than never, eh? I'll try to be better at posting from here on out. :-) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

~Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment