It's already the end of the second week of 2010. Hard to believe! It's been difficult getting back to work; this week was the first full week of work we've had since the middle of December. Jaxon (and Ellie if she could) would tell you that one of the perks of my "tographer" (as Jax calls it) job is the lollipops! Within every package that I order from the lab, they send a Tootsie Pop. At first I thought it was a cute idea, now I am wondering why in the world do those people do that! Haha. As soon as either of them see the box come in the house (they recognize the boxes by the colored tape that the lab uses to seal them) they start fighting for the sucker that lays inside. I get at least 3 of these boxes a week-- so sometimes I catch them and
eat them myself throw them away first. Today-- Ellie won. Pretty gross, but she was sneaking licks in to Dixie when she didn't think we were looking. She thought it was pretty funny when we caught her! Oh and yes, I am aware that she is in desperate need of a haircut (or at least a brush, lol).
^feeding the dog
^getting caught feeding the dog (yes, and licking it afterwards... ew)
^The End! Ha... this is Ellie after Dixie got the sucker for good and she had to throw it away. Not a happy camper.
We are about to drive around and get the kids asleep in the car and then go to the Drive In movie theater. We are going to see Leap Year and Blind Side.
~Mallory
The last picture is hilarious! I have been there many times with Laney. They just don't understand why they can't have it after the dog eats it!
ReplyDelete